The class 33 diesel locomotives were built between 1960 and 1962 for the southern region of BR by BRCW. These locomotives were given the nick name of the "Crompton Class" due to the brand of electrical equipment used in the design.
These locomotives were able to haul both passenger and freight stock with ease and many of them still remain in preservation.
These great little models feature lots of details including etched grills, directional lighting and finely printed external logos and numbering.
Detailed body with etched grills
Cast wheels with fine relief and appropriate colouring
All wheel pickup
NEM coupling pockets
New design motor for smooth running
Includes magnetic couplings and traditional couplings
Accessory bag with spares and optional detail parts
LIVERY BR Green
ERA 5 (1957 - 1966)
WHEEL CONFIGURATION Bo-Bo
DCC TYPE 6 Pin DCC Ready
TRACK SUPPLY 12v DC
PAINT FINISH Pristine
LENGTH OVER BUFFER 100mm