Very little is known about this company whose office was based in Ship Street Brighton. What we do know is that this 7 plank open wagon was delivered to them in June 1910 and carried the number 105. It is believed that this was the only wagon they had and compared to the 240 plus wagons that were operated by the local company Corrall and Co, intimated that South and Gasson were a very small independent coal merchant.
This 7 plank open model represents an important time in Brighton history when coal was the main source of creating not only heat in the home, but also in creating the power to make both gas and electricity.
This plastic bodied wagon features clear detailed printing and livery appropriate details, metal wheels and sprung plastic couplings.
LENGTH OVER BUFFER 42mm